We offer a number of services at the library. They include the following:
- Black and white copies or prints at 15¢ a page.
- Color copies are 50¢ a page.
- Fax – Receiving is 50¢ per page; Sending is a fee of $1.50 for the first page, and 50¢ for each additional sheet. We do not fax front and back sheets, so we charge an additional 15¢ for making a copy of any back pages you have.
- Laminating: 50¢ for 2″x3″ and 6″x9″; $1.00 for 9″x12″
- Mobile WiFi Hotspots – Free to check out for a 7 day period. 10 Dollar late fee for each day that it is late.
- Notary: This service is free and available on the following days:
• Monday: 8:00AM-4:00PM
• Tuesday and Wednesday: 8:00AM-4:30PM
• Thursday: 8:00AM-2:30PM
Calling in advance is encouraged!
- Our Makerspace has a sewing machine, heat press, Cricut machine, and a 3D printer. Call for an appointment to use these machines.
- Magazines and local newspapers.
- Six public computer stations. Click here to view our computer policy.
- Meeting Room. Click here to view our meeting room policy.
- Genealogy/WV History section.
- Story Hour.
- Summer Reading Programs.
- STEAM games and materials